Here you can see some of my projects. I cannot include details of all of them since some are confidential:
- Tranlation of brochures of the European Innovation Association for the Spanish Ministry of Agriculture
- Subtitling of promotional video for RezFree.
- Translation of user guides for Language Scientific
- Translation of a report about the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) for Greenpeace Spain
- Translation of some sections of AQUASTAT website for FAO
- Translation of marketing materials, codes of practice, registration dossiers and Safety Data Sheets for agribusiness (several clients)
- Translation of materials for the Creek Tour 2014 for ECWA – Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association
- Technical translation of the document “Coping with water scarcity: An action framework for agriculture and food security” for FAO – Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. My translation into Spanish can be seen here: Afrontar la escasez de agua.
- Translation of activities of the after-school program SALSA! (Seeing and Learning Science After School) for NESCent – National Evolutionary Synthesis Center. The translated activities can be seen here: SALSA!
- Translation of the financial education multimedia program of Latino Community Credit Union. You can check it out here: Educación financiera multimedia
- As a volunteer, from time to time I translate subtitles of videos for TED